Here is a powerful download tool for you. It is very useful and efficient in downloading files from Internet servers. It is called Net Transport.
Net Transport now supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS (Microsoft Media Services), and RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol) - five protocols used to transfer data.
Its main features include:
- Simple but powerful “File Manager” to categorize and manage downloaded files more efficiently
- Simple multi-user management. You can maintain several databases by logging on Windows with different username
- You can use the inbuilt “Site Explorer” to list the directory structure of the remote server, and easily select the desired files. FTP is the most powerful item in NetXfer
- FTP reuse mechanism allows you to use one connection to get different files from the same site. If you like, you can use accessory FTP client tool called “FTP Transport (FtpXfer)”
- The “Multiple Proxies mode” allows you to assign every working thread a different proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection per IP.
And so much more.
One great thing about it is that it works well with all Windows OS and though it’s a shareware you can check out the trial download for a while before buying the full version, it has a 90 day timeout.Want to check it out?Click here