Want to play PC games easily with or without joystick support? You need to check out Xpadder.
Xpadder simulates keypresses and mouse movements using a gamepad, allowing you to use your controller to play PC games with poor or no joystick support.
Cool feature supported include:
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support;
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet and DOS games;
- Play multiplayer games with each player using their own gamepad;
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys;
- Use a gamepad with a web browser or any windows application;
- No installation needed - run straight from the Zip file;
- Designed for Windows XP and Windows Vista.
The latest version making the rounds in the software market is Xpadder 4.4, latest changes in this version include: (more…)